Application Form YWR’s
The purpose of the Young Women Representative (YWR) program is to:
- Facilitate programming for Young Woman Representatives (YWR) at the District and National LWML Conventions.
- Energize and mentor younger women to connect and grow in relationships as sisters in Christ.
- Equip and encourage young women to become more involved in their congregation and the mission of the LWML.
- Educate and inspire young women to strengthen their relationship with their Savior Jesus Christ.
- Establish a positive, joyful, and educational experience for YWRs at our conventions and retreats.
- Provide ideas for YOUth in mission activities that encompass multiple generations.
We are putting together some great resources to help societies and zones engage, equip, and encourage more young women and youth to participant in the LWML.
Please complete the form below and then click submit. If you prefer to fill this out by hand, please click here to download the form. Applicants must be between 17 – 35 years of age and submit this form to the District Board at least one month before convention.